Schiit Audio Lyr3
Bảo Hành: 12 tháng
Liên Hệ: 0938.3030.89
- AMP/PRE-AMP cao cấp của Schiit Audio
- Nhiều tùy chọn với thiết kế module linh hoạt cho nhiều nhu cầu khác nhau
To improve on Lyr 2, we had to completely reinvent the amp, introduce two new technologies, and make it modular. Yes, that’s right. Not only is the new Lyr 3 a big sonic upgrade, it can be configured with the DAC or phono preamp of your choice—just like Jotunheim.
Power and Finesse in One
Want to run IEMs? Sure. Need power for your HE-6? Sure. If this means nothing to you, just be confident that you can plug any headphone into Lyr 3 and get great sound. With full power delivered from the standard ¼” jack, you don’t need balanced headphones to take full advantage of Lyr 3.
Select from the internal card or rear-panel analog input, and pick high or low gain with convenient front switches. Connect the preamp output to your powered monitors for a complete desktop system—or use it as a front end to your speaker power amplifier. Lyr 3 provides all the flexibility you need.
Single Tube, Two Complementary Technologies
Now, you can enjoy a serious tube amp—that only requires a single tube. Our Coherence™ hybrid topology makes the most out of the supplied NOS 6N8S tube, and also works with all NOS and new-production 6SN7 tube types. What’s more, Lyr 3 introduces Continuity™—a constant transconductance output stage which provides superior performance.
Configure Now, Ready For the Future
Select from two different DAC modules, a phono input module, or no module at all to tailor Lyr 3 exactly to your needs. Modular design means Lyr 3 won’t be dumpster-fodder when technology changes—just swap a card!
- Multibit DAC Module. Choose the optional Multibit DAC Module to get Schiit’s unique digital filter and true multibit DAC architecture, as used in Modi Multibit and Bifrost Multibit, for $200.
- AK4490 DAC Module. Or choose the more affordable AK4490 G2 DAC module for a world-class delta-sigma DAC for only $100.
- MM Phono Input Module. Or, choose the MM phono input module, for 42dB of gain and passive RIAA, for great phono sound, at only $100.
Made in USA